Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Water Board

Do we have any hand parents that could help make this?  This also came from Pinterest. I think we have a piece of board in the garage.


Water Board

This is actually something I used to do with my students.  I have been thinking about it for a long time now, and I have a fan - Carolyn Darr, to thank for inspiring me to finally do it.  I would tell you all of the things you need, but really all you need are a board and various containers (and a drill)....the creativity is up to you.  I used clear containers (cause Im all about clear containers) and I added color to the water.  My son loved this.  He actually drilled the holes in all the containers for me as well as a few in the board itself (yes, he is 2 and I trust him with a drill - LOL).  I recommend starting from the top and pouring water before adding the next step to make sure its flowing the way you want it.  I would love to make an even bigger and more extravagant one - we just used what we had on hand today. (...and please excuse the underwear - you're lucky he has clothes on at all - LOL)   - AK

No comments:

Post a Comment