Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Financial Matters, Holidays and Vacations

When you are ready for your payment history for 2011 please let me know and I will print a copy for you.

Financial Matters, Holidays and Vacations

Supply Fee:  $25.00 (per child) due every three months.  (Feb, May August, July & Oct. 2012)  

Please pay your childcare fees on Friday. (This helps me to take care of purchasing the food and supplies that will be needed for the upcoming week.)  
To avoid the $20.00 a day late fee, please make arrangement for payment no later than Monday morning.  

If you will be taking a vacation and using your free week off (after in full time care for 1 year, a two week notice is required.)


2012 Paid Holidays

Memorial Day Monday May 28th
Independence Day Wed. July 4th
Labor Day Monday Sept. 3
Thanksgiving Day Thurs Nov. 22nd  and Day after
Friday Nov. 23rd
Christmas Eve Monday  Dec. 24th - Christmas Day
Tuesday Dec 25th

Personal Time/Training

Caregiver takes 2 weeks a year for personal time. This allows caregiver needed time off in order to care for your children to the best of their ability.   I do take off two days in the spring ( Thursday & Friday April 19, 20)  I will be leaving Wednesday night.  If possible could you have your children picked up by 5:00 on this day. I also take two days in the fall.  The other retreat is in October.  As soon as I know the dates, I will let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment