Friday, January 27, 2012

gel paint

I have become a Pinterest addict.  I love it!!  
I have found some awesome
ideas for the kids.  I had to start somewhere, so we made Gel Paint
 I already had the stuff.  Corn Starch, water, food 
coloring and flavorings.
The kids loved it.
 It was a great science project also. 
 The saw the paint start out as corn starch &
 water then become a gel after heating on high.
 It looks like this before adding coloring and favoring.
 Pink/strawberry
 Purple/Grape koolaid
 Green - I only had almond flavoring.
I will have to look for something to go with it.





 I used a cut up egg carton.  Each child have their own paint
 Ethan wasn't to sure about it.
We had orange paint also.  We added orange flavoring.









It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment