Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday

Breakfast - Crunch berries, Banana and Milk
Lunch - Homemade Sloppy Joes  on wheat buns, 
apple sauce, carrots and milk
Snack - Apples, grapes, animal crackers, juice and milk


We made shape monsters.  
We used circles, squares, 
hearts and octagons 
for the bodies of our monsters
 I sent Caroline to the bathroom to put on her clothes.
It was really taking a long time.
She had filled the sink with water, soap and an empty 
toilet paper roll.  When I opened the door she said
" Susu you are not going to be happy!"
I said " If you wanted to play in the water you should 
have told me"  I really needed to go to the bathroom!!
So I moved her to the kitchen sink.

 Bergen is making a shape monster.  
I think it is an octagon.
 Her monster had three eyes.
 She was very proud!!
 Working Hard




No comments:

Post a Comment