Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday

Good morning everyone.  It is Monday of a new month.  I can't believe it is already October.  The kids just got used to September on the calendar.  They will be excited that this is Halloween month. I would love to have a costume party for the kids on Monday October 31st.  (If no one objects).  There is always a reason the have a party and have some fun.  We will be doing Halloween crafts this month.  I am going to see if I can find some new ones.  I love variety.  


Tomorrow send your child's booster seat and car seat.  Lori is going to accompany us to the park.  Also please dress your child in Tennis shoes and a light jacket.  It was a little chilly last week when we went.  We are going to see about the kids playing putt putt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment