Monday, October 17, 2011

Holidays and Vacation

2011 Paid Holidays

Thanksgiving Day and Day After
Christmas Falls on a Sunday this year.
Day after Christmas Monday December 26th

2012 Paid Holidays

New Years Day
Memorial Day Monday May 28th
Independence Day Wed. July 4th
Labor Day Monday Sept. 3
Thanksgiving Day Thurs Nov. 22nd  and Day after
Friday Nov. 23rd
Christmas Eve Monday  Dec. 24th - Christmas Day
Tuesday Dec 25th

Personal Time/Training
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday April 18, 19, 20

Caregiver takes 2 weeks a year for personal time. This allows caregiver needed time off in order to care for your children to the best of their ability.   I do take off three days in the spring and three in the fall.  I attend a retreat.  I will give you plenty of notice.  I will see if it is possible for my daughter to fill in on that Wednesday.  I will let you know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment