Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday

We had two for breakfast this morning. 
 The french toast was yummy. 
 Now off to some fun things.
Our church was given discontinued Happy Meal toys for our Children's department.  Each week the kids will come and recite their bible verse from the previous week and they can pick a prize from the treasure chest.  We were able to get some of the toys for our "Treasure Box" also.  I'm excited!  I was like a little kid last night looking through them.  I just know we will have to do something special today so we can get one.  I don't want to wait until Friday.  I know, I know I am just as bad as the kids. 


 I just LOVE my Job!  We  are blessed with the children you allow to be part of our lives everyday.  I make a point to pray for them daily and ask that I will be a blessing to them and the families.  Have an awesome day!


We are about to start a Reading Program. You know if you do something for 30 days it becomes a habit.  I am finishing up reading charts for the kids to take home.  When they take them home the parents record the books that are read.  At the end of thirty days the charts are brought back with the names of all thirty books or more and they will receive a special prize.  I know most of you read to your children, so this will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment