Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday

Good morning everyone.  It was a great weekend.  I went to Springfield with a friend and was able to pick up a few gifts for the reading program prizes.  I hope you and your children are enjoying the reading time.  Don't forget to write down the names of the books you read together. 


Friday night I bought us a calendar and a weather chart.  These are two of the things we will be doing in circle time.  This week and next, we will be learning about weather and the letters c & u.  We will also add in colors and numbers.  While I was at School Squared purchasing the charts I picked up a Melissa and Doug wooden puzzle.  The kids love them.  This one is a prince and princess. The pieces are magnetic and like paper dolls in a way.  They are fun at that is what matters.


Labor day weekend is coming up soon.  We will be closed Monday September 5th.  Just a reminder. We will be closed October 13th and 14th.  I will be taking a much needed vacation.  As a gift from my daughter Melissa, she is going to take over for me at nap time - 5:30 on the 12th so we can get out of town before the traffic.  She knows the kids and the routine.  Her contact number is 479-644-6168.  You can still contact me with any questions at that time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment