Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Closings for the remainder of 2014 and January 2015




Holidays, Vacations & Personal Time



2014 Paid Holidays
New Year’s Day 2014
Memorial Day
Independence Day July 4th
Labor Day Monday
Thanksgiving Day and Friday the Day after 
Christmas Day- Dec 25 and 26. 

2015 Paid Holidays

New Year’s Day (Thursday)
March ? (Friday)
Independence Day July 4th  (Saturday this year)
Labor Day (Monday)
November ? (Friday)
Thanksgiving day and the Friday after
Christmas Eve (Close at noon)
Christmas day (Friday)


Personal Time/Training

I allow myself a total 10 days a year for personal time. This allows me needed time off in order to care for your children to the best of my ability.   I will give you plenty of notice of the dates.   I will be taking 1 vacation day in November.   When your child has been in full time care for a year they have a week of vacation.  A two week notice must be given prior to time off.


No comments:

Post a Comment