Friday, December 14, 2012

New House

It has been a little while since I have posted pictures.  It has been a bit busy.  I love the new house.  I am working on getting used to having very little counter and kitchen space.  We will figure it out. The dining room/living room is great for the kids. It is about the size of the playroom.  It works great because we can eat, sleep and play in the same room.  The kids really seem to like it and have had a blast in the back yard. I am so glad we have it.  They have had allot of fun the past few days.  Yesterday they were throwing golf balls in the yard and running back to get them.  I'll bet they did that for an hour. There is a tree they can get up in and today they took branches in the yard and tied them together.  I love it!












 We were making dough ornaments.







 Time to paint.









 They love climbing in this tree.


 Candyland
 This is Candace with the kids.  She lives next door. 
 I met her and mom Dawn
the day we moved in.  Izzy loves her to come over.












No comments:

Post a Comment