Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Closings

I use this blog to communicate with the parents. I have sent out flyers in the past.  Occasionally they do not get picked up from your child's cubby.  It has come to my attention that parents did not know the holiday closings this week. I am so sorry for any inconvenience.  Today I have sent a message to your email address that was provided and I have also placed this flyer in your child's cubby.  If your email address had change, please make sure I have the one you are using.


11/19/2012

Attention Parents:.  

Thanksgiving Holidays

Thursday Nov. 22 & Friday November 23rd

Christmas Holidays

Monday Dec.  24th closing at noon & Tuesday
Dec. 25th closed all day.

Closed New Years Day Tues. January 1, 2013

Friday January 11, 2013 I will be taking a vacation day for training.

As you know we will be moving the end of January.  Since we have to be out by out of this house by January 31, we will need to be closed Friday January 25th in order to move.  I will take a day of vacation.

I normally do not take many days of vacation, but we have had a few things come up at one time. I hope this does not cause any inconvenience.  For any other closings please refer to your Policies and procedures handbook.  If you need a replacement, please let me know.  Also I post this information on the blog.  www.susushouse.blogspot.com


Thanks,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment