Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Letter A

It has been a short week.  
Yesterday I just had Izabelle 
and we had a girls day. 
 We went and had our nails done.
It was fun, she really enjoyed it. 
 They asked if she was my grandchild. 
 Yes if you know me at 
all you know I wish she was.  
I can't wait to have those grand babies.
I just use your children to
 feed my grandchildren needs.

We are working on letter Aa.  We will continue
next week with with A since this was a short week.
Tomorrow we are making alligators using the letter A.

We started our sight words during circle time.  
It was a bit slow, but  that is ok.  
Repetition is the key and in the long run these 
words will help with the reading skills.
I have a few pictures from today, but 
I misplaced the phone I use to take the pictures. 
So I will find it and get those loaded.


We have finally had a chance to play outside
in the sand box.  The temperatures have been
so hot.  I think it is starting to cool off. 
Jayden is sweeping.  He loves being a helper. 

Chloe is working on Writing her letter Aa 



No comments:

Post a Comment