Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Phillip

We had a great relaxing time.  
Phillip and I arrived in Branson 
about 8:00 pm Friday night.  We went to our
room and relaxed and watched some tv.
Saturday morning we were up early at 7:00 am.
Phillip brought me some breakfast. 
 That was so sweet.
 It was his birthday weekend!
That is the way his is.
 He would do anything for me.

We left the motel and went out to explore Branson before
John and Lori arrived.  It was a surprise.  
They were to spend the day with us and then take Phillip to Lamberts "Home of the trown rolls"
He loved it and said it was the best time we have had in a very long time.
I am so glad.  He deserved it.


We are at the Landing, enjoying all the shops.
I think we went in three kitchen stores.
"Who doesn't love kitchen gadgets?"

Lori and John stopped for a small snack of 
mini corn dogs and fries.
Lori hates to have her picture taken.



Last Christmas Lori bought me a picture frame
 that had cousins on it and we never put a picture in it.
Phillip bought me another one a couple of weeks ago.
  So it was time for a photo.
We will use this one.

The batteries were low on the camera so these pictures are it.
I guess it is ok. 
 It will give be enough to scrap with.
I had to capture the memories.
                    This is a tree at the Landing                    In this picture Lori and John were out side at                                                                             Lambert's waiting to get in.  It was a little nippy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment